Setting up your new transportable accommodation can be as easy as having it delivered and installed.
The delivery process is easy, firstly you choose who you would like to deliver your portable home, whether it is PANELFAB, or an independent party and PANELFAB simply loads the transportable building onto the tilt tray truck or semi-truck.
Secondly we decide what kind of transport is required, either a tilt tray truck or a crane truck or a semi. Generally crane trucks are used for smaller buildings.
Thirdly it is then determined what position the unit should be placed on the truck for best installation.
Lastly we need to know about site accessibility, whether the ground is paved or dirt, is the land area sloping or flat, if there are gates? if so what size they are. Then we will organise a time and date for the delivery of your building.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose your deliverer - PANELFAB or an independent
- Placement of transportable on the truck
- Transport type (tilt tray, semi, or crane truck)
- Site accessibility
- Organising a time and date
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OPTIONS
- Delivery available throughout QLD & NSW & NT
- Full installation of buildings on steel posts in concrete footings
- Stairs and handrails to front and rear doors
- Covered Decks and handrails fully installed